Title: 34th Annual Symposium on Arabic Linguistics
Date: 28-Feb-2020 - 01-Mar-2020
Location: Tucson, Arizona, USA
Contact Person: Mahmoud Azaz
Meeting Email: email@example.com
Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Historical Linguistics; Psycholinguistics; Sociolinguistics; Discourse Analysis, Language Acquisition; Computational Linguistics; Corpus Linguistics
Subject Language(s): Arabic, Standard
Call Deadline: 10-Nov-2019
Event’s website: https://arabiclinguistics.sbs.arizona.edu
The Arabic Linguistics Society together with the University of Arizona’s School of Middle Eastern and North African Studies are pleased to announce the 34th Annual Symposium on Arabic Linguistics to be held at the University of Arizona in Tucson, on February 28-March 1, 2020.
Call for Papers:
Papers are invited on topics that deal with theoretical and experimental issues in Arabic Linguistics. Research in the following areas of Arabic linguistics is encouraged: linguistic analysis (phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, and pragmatics), sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, discourse analysis, historical linguistics, corpus linguistics, language acquisition, and computational linguistics.
- Mohamed Embarki, the University of Franche-Comté (France)
- Rania Habib, Syracuse University (USA)
- Ahmad Alqassas, Georgetown University (USA)
- Samira Farwaneh, University of Arizona (USA)
Abstract Preparation Guidelines:
Abstract Submission Link:
- To submit to your abstract, please use thisEasyAbstract link: http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/asal34arizona
- Please fill in all the relevant fields on the submission page and upload apdf file of your abstract. You will receive an e-mail afterwards indicating that your abstract has been successfully submitted.
- Should you face any problem submitting your abstract via the above link, please contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be at least three best student abstract awards; $300 each.