English Language Subject Matter Expert
View and Apply at: https://sgiglobal.applicantpro.com/jobs/543237.html
SGI Global is looking for an English Language Instructor for an upcoming development project in the West Bank and Jordan. The emphasis of the Palestinian Authority (PA) Security Sector Reform Program (SSRP) is to develop and support the PA institutions needed to oversee, support, and maintain the PA Security Forces (PASF) and other PA-related justice and corrections functions. The English Language Instructor (English to Arabic) shall establish and conduct "English as a Second Language" training in the West Bank.
Location of Duties: West Bank
- Establish "English as a Second Language" training curriculum
- Conduct "English as a Second Language" training courses at CTI
- Support the INL/USSC in the development of a PASF-wide English language development program.
- Two to five (2-5) years of experience as an English language instructor at the university level or at a language-training institute.
- Shall possess an FSI Language Proficient Rating of S5/R5 in English and Arabic
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Frequent travel to the West Bank is expected
- Ability to pass the pre-employment screening, medical, psychological, physical fitness
- Ability to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.