Aldeen Startalk Teacher Training
The Aldeen Foundation is Proud to announce its Third Aldeen StarTalk Summer Teacher Training Program “Arabic 4 All”.
Training Themes and Focus:
- Teaching Heritage Learners.
- Planning Instruction for HL.
- Standards Based and Differentiated Instruction.
- The use of Technology in the HL class.
- Should attend online for 2-3 hours/day between May 16th and May 27th.
And attend the onsite training June 27th to July 1st (from9am-5pm) at our Pasadena/California location.
- Native or near native proficiency in Arabic.
- 3 years of teaching experience at the K-16 level.
- Commitment to professional growth.
- Computer literate.
- Working proficiency in English.
- 12 days can be done from the comfort of your home.
- A stipend of $1200 upon successful completion to cover travel, lodging and other expenses.
- Work with experts from the field including Dr. Hanada Taha-Thomure,
Mr. Ahmed Khorshid, Dr.Maria Carriera, Liz Galvin from UCLA and Mrs. Lina Kholaki.
- Network, collaborate and be in contact with like minded colleagues.
For more information contact Dr.Hanada Taha-Thomure and Thouraya Baghdadi at: Aldeenstartalk09@aldeenfoundation
Space Limited:Hurry Up and Apply: Spaces are limited to 15 teachers only.