Marhaba! Level 2 Curriculum Guide Available November 1
By Steven Berbeco Ed D
"This is an excellent interactive approach that allows students to explore their creativity while learning the language. It gives students the opportunity to engage in more meaningful activities that cater to their own way of learning."
- Nada Shaath, Bell High School, California
Building on the innovative and student-centered Marhaba! Level 1 Curriculum Guide, this brand new Level 2 Guide (http://bit.ly/18K3yKL) offers more support and guidance for teachers of second-year Arabic. It includes:
- More detailed instruction on choosing what Arabic grammar and vocabulary to teach students
- How to plan curricula around the student daftar with more detailed Sample Curriculum Maps
- Pedagogical support on designing assessments.
- New activities and daftar pages
- Explanation on how to adapt activities from Level 1 to teach the more advanced grammar, vocabulary, and cultural exploration of Level 2
- Additional resources on the companion www.marhabaproject.org.
Read Steven Berbeco's The Effects of Non-Linear Curriculum Design on Arabic Proficiency (http://bit.ly/17g3ej9) to learn more about the theory and practice behind this successful teaching approach, where students create personalized textbooks called Daftars and take ownership of their own learning.
Pre-Publication Offer: Get a coupon for 20% off these three titles and the daftars when you sign up for Cheng & Tsui's product announcements and special offers at http://bit.ly/GIzSUy
To speak with a Publisher's Representative about our Arabic publications , please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-554-1963 x5.
Publication Date: November 1, 2013
Marhaba! Level 2 Curriculum Guide
Marhaba! Level 2 Student Daftars
Term 1 Daftars
Term 2 Daftars
Term 3 Daftars
Term 4 Daftars